Seatech Publications, Inc., offers classroom seminars for paving operations and for asphalt compaction operations.
Each seminar is one day in length.
- paver grade and slope
- compactor frequency / amplitude /speed
- balancing production between the paver and the compactor
- aspects of commercial paving
- paving for smoothness
- job studies with focus on International Roughness Index and Profile Index
- job studies on Superpave compaction.
Seminars end with a 50-question quiz which is graded and reviewed in the classroom. Seatech Publications, Inc., provides each student with a full set of handouts plus self-study material. Seminars can be customized to meet specific requirements.
Seatech Publications, Inc., can provide Caterpillar®'s "Paving and Compaction Seminar" course at dealerships or customer locations.